Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

+ - Up Down Comment Print
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

+ - Up Down Comment Print

내가 겪은 최대의 곤혹은 이번의 전 수사과정과 판결에 일관되고 있는 이러한 억지와 견강부회였다. 이러한 사례를 나는 법리해석의 문제로 이해하는 것이 아니라 정치권력 그 자체의 가공할 일면으로 이해하고 있는 것이지만 이는 특정한 개인의 불행과 곤혹에 그칠 수 있는 사소한 문제가 아니라는 점에서 심각한 사회성이 복재(伏在)하고 있는 것이다.

The most embarrassing thing I experienced was such perversity and distortion that was consistent through the entire process of investigation and trial.  I understand, it was not a matter of interpreting legal principles, but a dreadful aspect of political power itself.  Nevertheless, there are serious social bearings lurking behind in it that are not limited to a specific individual's misfortune and pain. 

그리고 마지막으로 나는 군법회의에서 이 '청구회 노래'의 가사를 읽도록 지시받고 '청구회'가 잡지사 '청맥사'를 의식적으로 상정하고 명명한 이름이 아니냐는 '희극적' 질문을 '엄숙히' 추궁 받았다.

Finally, in a martial court, I was ordered to read the words of the song and pressed hard and rather comically, if the name 'Chung-Gu Hoe' is based on the magazine publisher, 'Chung-Maek Sa'.

언젠가 먼 훗날 나는 서오릉으로 봄철의 외로운 산책을 하고 싶다. 맑은 진달래 한 송이 가슴에 붙이고 천천히 걸어갔다가 천천히 걸어오고 싶다.

Some day in the future, I want to take a lonely walk to Seo-o-reung.  With a bright azalea on my plastron, I want to go slowly on foot to Seo-o-reung and walk slowly back.

ChungGuHoe69.jpg

List of Articles
제목
여기서 '주먹 쥐고'라는 것은
내가 겪은 최대의 곤혹은
'청구회 추억'의 추억
Board Pagination ‹ Prev 1 2 3 4 Next ›
/ 4

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.