Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

+ - Up Down Comment Print
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

+ - Up Down Comment Print

1967년 6월 나는 수술 후 완전히 회복되었기 때문에 4월부터 미루어온 봄 소풍을 가기로 약속하였다. 이미 6월이 되어 여름 소풍이 되어버린 셈이지만 우리는 이 소풍을 위하여 여러 차례 의논을 하였으며 오래전부터 마음을 설레어온 터였다. 우리는 이번 소풍이 전번보다 더 풍성하고 유쾌한 것이 되도록 청구회 외에 다른 그룹도 참가시키기로 결정하였다. 목적지를 이번에는 '백운대' 계곡으로 정하고 다른 그룹에 대한 교섭은 물론 내가 책임을 맡았다.

In June, 1967, since I was completely recovered, I promised to go to on a spring picnic which had been postponed since April.  As it fell in June, it was a summer picnic, but we were as excited as to seriously discuss the matter over several times.  To make it a more enriching and joyful event, we agreed to invite other groups than Chung-Gu Hoe.  Baek-un-dae Mountain Valley was the agreed-on destination and I took charge of public relations so that other groups could join.

처음에 나는 다른 꼬마들을 참가시킬까 생각하다가 곧 그런 생각을 취소하였다. 청구회 회원들이 주인이 된 소풍에 또 다른 꼬마들이 곁든다는 것은 그 손님이 된 꼬마들이 비록 세심한 배려를 받는다고 하더라도 어색하고 섭섭하지 않을 수 없기 때문이었다.

At first, I thought of including other kids' clubs, but I immediately cancelled such a plan, because if other kids' groups joined, the heroes of the event, the members of Chung-Gu Hoe, however delicately they be treated as such, might feel slighted,  thus becoming awkward or feeling sorry.

그래서 우선 내가 지도하고 있던 이화여자대학교의 세미나 서클 '청맥회'에서 청구회의 내력과 봄 소풍 계획을 피력하여 열렬한(?) 동의를 얻는 데 성공하였다. 그리고 나서 나는 육군사관생도들을 참가시키기로 작정하였다. 육사 생도들의 화려한 제복과 반듯한 직각의 동작은 평소 우리 꼬마들의 선망의 대상이 되어왔기 때문이었다. 나는 당시 10주의 훈련을 거쳐 육군중위로 임관하여 육군사관학교 교수부에서 경제학을 강의하고 있었다.

I succeeded at getting agreement from Chung-Maek Society, a student seminar circle from Ewha Women's University, after explaining to them the history of Chung-Gu Hoe and the plan for the spring picnic.  Then, I decided to include my students from the Military Academy since their brilliant uniform and their well-disciplined manner was the kids' object of admiration.  I was lecturing Economics to them at the Faculty of Education as a commissioned lieutenant after a 10-week training course.

ChungGuHoe49-1p.jpg

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 취소

Designed by sketchbooks.co.kr / sketchbook5 board skin

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5