Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

+ - Up Down Comment Print
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

+ - Up Down Comment Print

1966년 9월 우리 '청구회'(靑丘會) 회원 중 2명이 교체되지 않을 수 없었다. 집이 이사를 간 것이다. 한 사람은 청량리로, 또 한 사람은 용산 어디인가로 이사를 갔다. 비록 이사는 하였지만 모임이 있는 날에는 장충체육관 앞에 나오겠다고 다짐을 두고 떠나갔는데 두 번 거푸 결석(?)을 하였다.

In September, 1966, two members of Chung-Gu Hoe were replaced because they moved away, one to Chung-ryang Li, and the other to somewhere around Yong-san.  They promised to attend the society even after moving, but they were absent twice in a row. 

언젠가는 청량리로 이사 간 이대형이 문화동으로 놀러 와서 자기도 청량리에서 친구들을 모아 회를 만들어서 선생님의 참석을 부탁할 작정이라는 각오를 피력한 사실이 있다는 것을 듣기는 하였으나 그 후 영영 이대형 군의 소식은 끊어지고 말았다.

I remember I had heard that one day, Lee, Dae-hyung came to visit his friends at Mun-haw Dong and expressed his intention to make a new society there and asked me to attend, but we had lost track of him since then. 

우리는 2명의 결원을 충원하기로 합의하였다. 그런데도 10월의 모임 때 여전히 충원되지 않고 4명만 모였다. "요사이는 좋은 아이가 참 드물다"는 것이 그들의 이유였다. 다음 달까지는 꼭 '좋은 아이'를 구하여 충원하기로 하였다. 그러나 그 다음 달에도 역시 4명밖에 모이지 않았다. 좋은 아이 둘을 구하기는 구하였다는 것이다. 그러면 왜 오늘 참석하게끔 하지 않았느냐는 나의 물음에 비실비실 머리를 긁적이더니 오늘 나오기는 나왔다는 것이다. 어디 있느냐고 물었다. 저기 저쪽 길옆의 전봇대 뒤에 서 있는 아이가 바로 그 아이들이라는 것이다.

So, we agreed to recruit new kids for the two vacancies.  Nevertheless, only 4 kids showed up in the October meeting without new members.  Their reason was, these days, it was rather hard to find 'good guys.'  Then, they resolved to find 'good guys' by the next meeting, still with 4 kids showing up next.  They informed me that they found two 'good guys.' Being asked why they did not join, one scratched his head and answered they 'came.'  To my question where they were, they answered that they were standing behind the electric-light pole by the side of the road.ChungGuHoe35p.jpg

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 취소

Designed by sketchbooks.co.kr / sketchbook5 board skin

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5