나는 처음부터 신입회원의 자격을 심사하거나

?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

+ - Up Down Comment Print

나는 처음부터 신입회원의 자격을 심사하거나 가입을 거부할 수 있는 권한이 없는 입장에 놓여 있기 때문에 다만 새로 온 두 명의 꼬마친구와 인사를 하는 것이 고작임에도 불구하고 이들의 표정은 그것이 무슨 커다란 관문의 통과나 되는 것으로 여기는 모양이었다.

Since I was not in the position of screening their qualifications or of saying 'no' to their entrance, the only thing I could do and did was exchange greetings.  But their expressions revealed that they took it as a great rite of passage.

그날 우리는 신입회원의 환영회를 벌이기 위하여 예의 그 호떡집으로 갔다. 나는 100원어치의 문화빵을 샀다. 신입회원 중의 한 명은 이규한의 동생 이규승이었고 또 한 명은 반장집 아들 김정호였다.

To welcome the new members, we went to the pan-cake house mentioned earlier.  I bought 100 won worth of pan-cakes for them.  One was Kyu-seung Lee, Kyu-han's brother, and the other was Jung-ho Kim, a son of the head of a villagers' association.

우리는 열심히 모였다. 비가 오는 날이면 장충체육관의 처마 밑과 층층대 밑에서 만났으며 겨울철에도 거르는 일 없이 만났다. 회의 명칭도 꼬마들의 학교 이름을 따서 '청구회'(靑丘會)라고 정식으로 명명하였다.

We met diligently.  On rainy days, we met under the eaves or stairs of Jang-chung Gymnasium, and we met without missing in winter days.  The name of the society was formally assigned 'Chung-Gu Hoe', after the name of the school they attended, that is, Chung-Gu Elementary School.

ChungGuHoe39p.jpg

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 취소

Designed by sketchbooks.co.kr / sketchbook5 board skin

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5