얼마나 지났을까

?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

+ - Up Down Comment Print

얼마나 지났을까. 내가 문학회 학생들과 둘러앉아 이야기에 열중하고 있는데 약 30미터쯤 떨어진 저쪽 소나무 옆에 꼬마들이 서 있음을 알려주었다. 벌써 집으로 돌아갈 차림이다. 아마 나와 작별인사를 나누기 위하여 기회를 노리고 있는 참인가 보았다. 내가 그들에게 뛰어가자 그들은 이제 돌아가는 길이라고, 그래서 사진이 나오면 한 장 보내달라고 부탁하였다.

How long had passed?  While I was engaged in talking with the literary club members, a student informed me of the little kids standing beside a pine tree about 30 meters away.  They seemed to be on their way back home.  Perhaps they were seeking a chance to say good-bye to me.  When I ran to them, they told me they were  going home and asked me to send a copy of the picture we had taken.

나는 그들 중의 중학생 모자를 쓴 조대식 군의 주소를 나의 수첩에 적고, 나의 주소(숙명여대 교수실)를 적어주었다. 그리고 그때 그들로부터 한 묶음의 진달래꽃을 선물(?)받았다. 지금도 나의 기억 속에서 가장 밝은 진달래 꽃 빛은 항상 이때에 받았던 진달래 꽃빛이라고 생각하고 있다. 그들은 초등학생답게 일제히 머리를 숙여 인사를 하고(물론 모자도 벗고) 헤어졌다.

I put the address of Cho, Dae-sik (who was in the middle school student cap) in my diary and wrote my address(a professor's office at Sook Myung Women's University) on a piece of paper and handed it to him.  At that moment, they gave me a wreath of azaleas as their present.  Still in my memory, the color of azaleas was the brightest I had ever seen.  They all bowed (taking off their caps) to me as politely as children should and departed.

ChungGuHoe19p.jpg

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 취소

Designed by sketchbooks.co.kr / sketchbook5 board skin

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5