Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

+ - Up Down Comment Print
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

+ - Up Down Comment Print

나는 이제 나의 응원단석(?)으로 개선하고 싶은 생각밖에 없다. 그래서 꼬마들이 보지 않게 과일과 과자 등속을 싸가지고 일어섰다. 흡사 전리품 실은 개선장군처럼 나는 우리 꼬마들의 부끄러운 영접을 받았다. 나를 자기들 편 사람으로 간주해주는 그들의 푸짐한 칭찬, 그것은 무척 어색하고 서투른 표현에도 불구하고 가식 없는 진정이었다.

Now my only wish was to return triumphantly to my cheering party near the tomb.  I stood up with a bundle of fruit and cookies which I wrapped up without my students' notice.  I was greeted by my little kids rather shyly as if I was a triumphant general proudly carrying spoils of war.  Their generous praise in regarding me as one of them, in spite of its awkward and clumsy expression, was genuine without any tint of affectation. 

나는 우선 씨름 가르치는 것에서부터 꼬마들과 어울리기 시작하여 둘씩 둘씩 씨름을 시키고 있는데, 저쪽에서 문학회 학생 한 사람이 카메라를 들고 달려왔다. 기념촬영을 해주겠단다. 우리는 능 앞의 염소같이 생긴 석물(石物) 곁에 섰다. 꼬마 여섯 명을 그 돌 염소 잔등에 나란히 올라앉게 하고 나는 염소의 머리 쪽에 장군(?)처럼 서서 사진을 찍었다. 그리고 능 뒤쪽의 잔디밭에서 노래도 부르고 내가 싸가지고 간 과자와 사과를 나누어 먹으며 한참 동안 놀고 난 후에 나는 꼬마들과 헤어졌다.

I continued to get along with the kids by showing them some wrestling techniques and then matching them up two by two.  A student with a camera came up to us, volunteering to take a picture of us.  We stood beside a stone sculpture of a shape of a goat in front of a tomb.  I put the six little boys on the back of the stone goat and I myself took a pose beside the head of the goat just like a general and posed for a picture.  On the grass behind the tomb, we had a joyous time together, singing songs and eating the fruit and cookies I had brought.  Then I parted from them.

ChungGuHoe16-17p.jpg

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 취소

Designed by sketchbooks.co.kr / sketchbook5 board skin

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5