Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

+ - Up Down Comment Print
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

+ - Up Down Comment Print

1968년 7월까지 중학교에 진학한 회원은 조대식 1명밖에 없었으며 또 이덕원 군이 자전거포에 취직이 되었을 뿐이었다. 이덕원 군이 자전거포에 취직함에 따라 우리의 모임도 마지막 토요일에서 첫 번째 일요일로 변경하지 않을 수 없었다. 첫째와 셋째 일요일이 이덕원 군의 휴일이기 때문이었다.

Until July, 1968, the only member who had entered middle school was Cho, Dae-shik, and Lee, Duk-won was the only member who got a job in a bicycle shop.  As Lee, Duk-won started to work in a bicycle shop, we had to change the date of our meeting from the last Saturday to the first Sunday of the month.  For Lee was off duty on the first and the third Sundays.

독서 이외에 청구회 회원들이 한 일들도 제법 다채로운 것이었다. 이를테면 우선 동네의 골목을 청소하는 일을 들 수 있다. 나는 그들이 한 달에 몇 번씩 자기 동네의 골목을 쓸었는지 정확히 알고 있지는 않다. 그러나 여름철과 겨울 방학 때는 매주 2, 3회씩이나 골목을 청소한 것으로 기억하고 있다.

Members of Chung-Gu Hoe did various other things than reading.  For instance, they cleaned the alley of the village, though how many times a month I did not know exactly.  I remember, however, that they swept the alley twice or three times a week during summer and winter vacations. 

그 다음으로는, 겨울철에 얼음이 얼어서 미끄러운 비탈길을 고쳐놓는 일이다. 땅에 박힌 얼음을 파내고 그곳을 층층대 모양으로 만드는 일을 하였다. 그리고 봄철이 가까워 땅이 녹아 질펀하게 미끄러워진 때에는 그런 곳에다 연탄재를 덮어서 미끄럽지 않도록 만드는 일도 하였다.

The next thing they did was to fix the slippery frozen slope in winter times.  To do so, they dug up the ice from the slope and made steps for footing.  When the road became slippery with melting snow around spring time, they spread briquette cinder on the road to prevent slipping. 

나는 물론 이러한 일들에 참여하였거나 그들의 업적을 직접 확인한 일은 한 번도 없다. 당시 나는 종암동 산 49번지에 살고 있었기 때문이었다.

Of course, I had no chance to join them or check their achievements, because I was living at Mt. 49 in Jong-arm Dong.

그 다음으로는, 내가 추천하지도 않은 일인데 그들은 여름철이면 새벽같이 일어나서는 남산 약수터까지 마라톤을 하였다. 66년 여름과 67년 여름 새벽을 줄곧 뛰었던 것이다.

In summer time, they would voluntarily get up early in the morning and run a race to the well spring at Mt.  Nam-san.  As it was, they continued to run a marathon in the summer dawns in the years of 1966 and 67.

ChungGuHoe43p.jpg

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 취소

Designed by sketchbooks.co.kr / sketchbook5 board skin

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5